Will Explanar fix my swing faults?
Yes. Explanar can be used to fix all golf swing faults.
Because Explanar trains the whole swing movement, by swinging the Power Roller correctly around the hoop, the body is obliged to adhere to a more orthodox or effective swing. By setting the Explanar at your Optimum Swing Plane, you are encouraged to swing in your unique, most effective, accurate and powerful swing plane.
Also, you are likely to instinctively improve your grip, posture and alignment, as any faults will feel uncomfortable. For example, an incorrect grip will not function economically and often you will will intuitively improve your grip, an action that is very hard to achieve with conventional teaching methods.
If you would like more information on how Explanar can improve your swing faults, then why not ask Luther a question.
- Who is the Explanar golf training aid suitable for?
- Which Explanar is right for you?
- What is the Explanar Junior Training Aid?
- What can the Explanar do?
- Will Explanar fix my overall swing?
- Will Explanar fix my swing faults?
- Can Explanar fix my slice?
- Can Explanar fix my hook?
- Will Explanar help me keep my head still?
- Will Explanar stop me topping the ball?
- When/where can the Explanar be used?
- Can Explanar help me hit the ball further?
- Can Explanar teach me how to intentionally hit high/low balls?
- Does Explanar teach one swing method?
- Do I need training to learn how to use the Explanar?
- How will I know how to use my Explanar?
- How does the Explanar help junior golfers?
- Can both men and women use the Explanar Home golf training aid?
- Can the Explanar be used by a left-handed person?
- How do I store the Explanar Home model?