How do I store the Explanar Home model?
The wheels on the home model make the Explanar easy to move and its fold away features ensure that it can be simply stored away.
The Explanar Home golf training aid folds away to a maximum of 2.4m (7ft) long, 1.5m (5ft) high and 0.6m (16") deep.
- Who is the Explanar golf training aid suitable for?
- Which Explanar is right for you?
- What is the Explanar Junior Training Aid?
- What can the Explanar do?
- Will Explanar fix my overall swing?
- Will Explanar fix my swing faults?
- Can Explanar fix my slice?
- Can Explanar fix my hook?
- Will Explanar help me keep my head still?
- Will Explanar stop me topping the ball?
- When/where can the Explanar be used?
- Can Explanar help me hit the ball further?
- Can Explanar teach me how to intentionally hit high/low balls?
- Does Explanar teach one swing method?
- Do I need training to learn how to use the Explanar?
- How will I know how to use my Explanar?
- How does the Explanar help junior golfers?
- Can both men and women use the Explanar Home golf training aid?
- Can the Explanar be used by a left-handed person?
- How do I store the Explanar Home model?