Can Explanar help me hit the ball further?
Yes. With correct, regular use, Explanar will increase the length of your drives. Almost all pupils will gain extra distance by using Explanar regularly, a little and often.
An amazing case study of this is the lovely Johanna Head, a Top 100 money winner on the Ladies European Tour and member of the American L.P.G.A. Tour. Some six months after taking delivery of an Explanar, at the age of 34, Johanna increased her Driving Distance statistic on the LPGA Tour by 28 yards! Consequently, Jo started to shoot in the mid 60’s and contend in Tour Events such as the Ladies Open at Sunningdale. Sadly for us, but happily for Jo, she has retired from touring to be a Mum!
- Who is the Explanar golf training aid suitable for?
- Which Explanar is right for you?
- What is the Explanar Junior Training Aid?
- What can the Explanar do?
- Will Explanar fix my overall swing?
- Will Explanar fix my swing faults?
- Can Explanar fix my slice?
- Can Explanar fix my hook?
- Will Explanar help me keep my head still?
- Will Explanar stop me topping the ball?
- When/where can the Explanar be used?
- Can Explanar help me hit the ball further?
- Can Explanar teach me how to intentionally hit high/low balls?
- Does Explanar teach one swing method?
- Do I need training to learn how to use the Explanar?
- How will I know how to use my Explanar?
- How does the Explanar help junior golfers?
- Can both men and women use the Explanar Home golf training aid?
- Can the Explanar be used by a left-handed person?
- How do I store the Explanar Home model?