Can Explanar fix my slice?
Yes. Explanar fixes a slice quickly.
A sliced shot is probably the most common fault in golf. By using the Radial Stance Mat in conjunction with the Plane Fin, you will will eradicate a slice by swinging the Power Roller onto the fin at the end of the follow through. Your swing path and club face control will improve immediately when applied correctly, and a neutral draw shot will start to replace the slice.
If you would like any more information on how Explanar can fix your slice, or hook, then take a look at Luther's video tips for the Explanar.
- Who is the Explanar golf training aid suitable for?
- Which Explanar is right for you?
- What is the Explanar Junior Training Aid?
- What can the Explanar do?
- Will Explanar fix my overall swing?
- Will Explanar fix my swing faults?
- Can Explanar fix my slice?
- Can Explanar fix my hook?
- Will Explanar help me keep my head still?
- Will Explanar stop me topping the ball?
- When/where can the Explanar be used?
- Can Explanar help me hit the ball further?
- Can Explanar teach me how to intentionally hit high/low balls?
- Does Explanar teach one swing method?
- Do I need training to learn how to use the Explanar?
- How will I know how to use my Explanar?
- How does the Explanar help junior golfers?
- Can both men and women use the Explanar Home golf training aid?
- Can the Explanar be used by a left-handed person?
- How do I store the Explanar Home model?