What is an optimum swing plane?
Optimum swing plane is the perfect angle at which you swing your club, and this angle differs for each and every golfer as it is affected by your height and stance for your desired shot. The perfect golf swing is achieved by moving your club along the angle of your optimum swing plane, and if you achieve this movement in your swing, your game will significantly improve and you will reduce your handicap. Most golf swings are either too flat or too upright, and the optimum golf swing plane is located between these two points.
Swing plane too flat -
Swing plane too high -
The perfect swing plane -
- What is the Explanar?
- How much do you charge for delivery?
- How can you use the Explanar training aid to improve your swing?
- How long should I use the Explanar for and how often?
- Do you have a Junior Explanar model?
- Can I buy an Explanar if I live outside the UK/US?
- What is included with the Explanar?
- How does the multi-adjustable hoop work?
- How does the Power Roller work?
- How does the Plane Fin work?
- How does the Radial Stance Mat work?
- How does the Plane Sensor work?
- Does the Explanar only help you improve one type of swing?
- What does the Instructional DVD cover?
- Is the Explanar adjustable?
- Why is the Power Roller heavy?
- Will the weight of the power roller strain my back?
- Is the Power Roller fixed to the Explanar?
- How big is the Explanar when in use and stored?
- How do you store the Explanar?
- Is the Explanar weatherproof?
- Can you move the Explanar easily?
- What shoes should I wear when using the Explanar?
- Can you use a club and hit balls from the Explanar?
- Is VAT included in the sales price?
- How long is the warranty?
- How is the Explanar packaged?
- Who is Luther Blacklock?
- Does Explanar teach a constant single plane movement?
- What is a swing plane?
- What is your optimum swing plane?
- How do I know how to set the Explanar to the correct angle?
- Do you sell any replacement parts for the Explanar?
- Who are Explanar Ltd?
- What is the difference between the Home and Pro model?