Will Explanar make me keep my head still?
No, because all golfers, even Professionals, need a little amount of head movement in their swing!
However, Explanar does encourage a centred rotation of the body. Regular use of Explanar will eradicate a sway or a tilt and create a centred axis of rotation around your spine. Explanar therefore allows your head to be centred during your golf swing, rather than remaining still, and this is ultimately much more beneficial.
- Who is the Explanar golf training aid suitable for?
- Which Explanar is right for you?
- What is the Explanar Junior Training Aid?
- What can the Explanar do?
- Will Explanar fix my overall swing?
- Will Explanar fix my swing faults?
- Can Explanar fix my slice?
- Can Explanar fix my hook?
- Will Explanar help me keep my head still?
- Will Explanar stop me topping the ball?
- When/where can the Explanar be used?
- Can Explanar help me hit the ball further?
- Can Explanar teach me how to intentionally hit high/low balls?
- Does Explanar teach one swing method?
- Do I need training to learn how to use the Explanar?
- How will I know how to use my Explanar?
- How does the Explanar help junior golfers?
- Can both men and women use the Explanar Home golf training aid?
- Can the Explanar be used by a left-handed person?
- How do I store the Explanar Home model?