What can the Explanar do?
The Explanar can help beginners learn more quickly and prevent bad habits whilst also allowing more experienced golfers to increase their accuracy, hit further, and learn to perform draw and fade shots at will.
The Explanar works fast, and with only five minutes practice on the Explanar each day you will see a dramatic improvement in both your game and golf fitness.
Craig Donaldson, PGA Professional, endorses the immediate and lasting effects that Explanar can have on your game, writing 'for me the great thing is the way that a few rolls on the Explanar totally transforms the person’s strike of a golf ball..'
Explanar can be used indoors, outdoors, and at home.
- Who is the Explanar golf training aid suitable for?
- Which Explanar is right for you?
- What is the Explanar Junior Training Aid?
- What can the Explanar do?
- Will Explanar fix my overall swing?
- Will Explanar fix my swing faults?
- Can Explanar fix my slice?
- Can Explanar fix my hook?
- Will Explanar help me keep my head still?
- Will Explanar stop me topping the ball?
- When/where can the Explanar be used?
- Can Explanar help me hit the ball further?
- Can Explanar teach me how to intentionally hit high/low balls?
- Does Explanar teach one swing method?
- Do I need training to learn how to use the Explanar?
- How will I know how to use my Explanar?
- How does the Explanar help junior golfers?
- Can both men and women use the Explanar Home golf training aid?
- Can the Explanar be used by a left-handed person?
- How do I store the Explanar Home model?