Does Explanar teach one swing method?
No. Explanar is teacher neutral.
Luther Blacklock designed the Explanar golf training aid to suit all physiques, abilities and methods. If a Pro teaches StackNTilt, One Plane/Two Plane, Golfing Machine, Instinctive Golf, or Rotary Golf, the Explanar can be adjusted to create whatever movement or discipline they prefer.
Watch this video to find more about how the Explanar can be adjusted to all swing models:
- Who is the Explanar golf training aid suitable for?
- Which Explanar is right for you?
- What is the Explanar Junior Training Aid?
- What can the Explanar do?
- Will Explanar fix my overall swing?
- Will Explanar fix my swing faults?
- Can Explanar fix my slice?
- Can Explanar fix my hook?
- Will Explanar help me keep my head still?
- Will Explanar stop me topping the ball?
- When/where can the Explanar be used?
- Can Explanar help me hit the ball further?
- Can Explanar teach me how to intentionally hit high/low balls?
- Does Explanar teach one swing method?
- Do I need training to learn how to use the Explanar?
- How will I know how to use my Explanar?
- How does the Explanar help junior golfers?
- Can both men and women use the Explanar Home golf training aid?
- Can the Explanar be used by a left-handed person?
- How do I store the Explanar Home model?